Friday, May 6, 2011

7th Birthday Party - Mario theme

My son turned 7 last week, I just cannot believe how fast that has gone. He wanted to have a Mario Kart theme for his birthday party. So I attempted to get creative, in the very limited time we had to get organised. Thanks to my gorgeous nephew's mum, who designed these invites, water bottle labels and lolly bag labels for us. I also want to thank my gorgeous friends and family for bringing food. It helped so much.




 The popcorn was a hit, and we had marshmellow sticks, and chips in cupcake holders, which were easy for the little ones to manage.
 The cake had Mario Kart figures on it. Simple chocolate mud, very rich but very nice.
Lollie bag's were a hit, I really love the white paper bag. It was a great day especially for Nicholas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...