Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter, what a weekend!

Here are a few pictures of our Easter, to share. Good Friday was spent with my family and Ben's parents. The rest of the weekend, I have enjoyed the quietness of our house to study, as one genius  smarty pants decided to have a 4000 word assignment due, 1 week after Easter and at the end of school holidays. Oh well, hoping for a pass, will be suffice. My husband Ben travelled north to Wodonga to visit his sisters and brother, to enjoy a lovely Easter weekend in the fine weather in the country visiting wineries.  Book me in for next year. xx
I enjoyed decorating the table for Good Friday dinner, and making goodie bags for the kids with stickers and magnets from Bed Bath and Table.








We had Salmon and Garlic Prawn Pasta with tomato and capsicum sauce. It was to die for, thank you Donna for the sensational recipe. Sorry for some not so good photo's , a few too many bubbles I think.
Great Easter all round.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...