Monday, April 4, 2011

I came home to the washing done and dinner on the table...

Cheers to you honey!
How nice is it to come home, the school readers are done for the night, the washing is on and dinner is warm and on the table. Kids are bathed, and I am welcomed home. This truly is the life. I could not do any of what I do without the support of my husband. How can women do what they do without support. Life is so crazy, with work, study, children, family, friendships , our social life and not in that order either. It is the support that we all need. Whether we get is from our husband, friends, family, the nanny or a good old neighbour. We all need support. Thanks to my husband..

1 comment:

  1. Great barby. And I love the fence. Oh not to mention the cutie in the hat who also provided our dinner tonight too. Go Benny!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...