Saturday, January 22, 2011

Water Tray

I have decided to make life a little more easier and get more organised , hoping this will save more time to do the things I really want to do, rather than cleaning tidying and washing up. With my 6 year old sons new found independence, which he loves through his ability to ride his bike around the block and the neighbourhood kids , we have a new found revolving door of kids requiring drinks and refueling. I just love it. Our door is always open and the kids go from house to house looking for each other to come out and play. It reminds me of the good old days. Now I'm feeling old. 
I decided to have a water tray in the kitchen close to that revolving door so that the kids and parents can just help themselves to a drink. Love the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...