Friday, January 21, 2011

When Invited to dinner

I have been quite inspired by a number of friends and family who are excellent chef's, creative artists and those that have an eye for design. I am surrounded by them. Well you have inspired me. Tonight I was invited to some friends for dinner and I insisted on bringing something. My friend of course, said " just bring yourselves". I feel I always must take something and a little thank you gift for the host. So a little creative I got. I made a potatoe salad and added a bow for brightness. Simple, but she loved it. A jar with a few chocolate love hearts, being that Valentines day is not that far away and also, she is a very special friend who I adore. And of course , never an evening without a bottle of bubbles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...